Thoughts and quotes
I am surprised at three things: 1. [A] man runs from death while death is inevitable. 2. One sees minor faults in others, yet overlooks his own major faults. 3. When there is any defect to one's cattle he tries to cure it, but does not cure his own defects.
Umar RA, Companion of the prophet (pbuh)
Tagsamr khaled atheist celebration change charity cherry kebab chicken children daily duas detox dishes donate dua before and after eating dua during prostrations dua for good in this life and the next dua for seeking peace dua for zam zam water dua to eliminate grief eating eid fasting food forgiveness Free Quran God in Islam happiness hungry Imam Ghazali journey Life london meal nandos night of power program quit smoking quran Ramadan Ramadan 4 Life reading Quran sawm spiritual tv commercial youtube Zakat
MyRamadan Posts archive
- Albion silver on What is Ramadhan
- Ali on Eid Prayers
- Doretha on Eid Prayers
- Willa on The 5 pillars of Islam
- Luck on Day 8 – remaining firm
- -1 Caelyn on Day 25 – Your mother, Your mother, Your mother
- Luella on What is our purpose in life?
- Billybob on Day 20 – The final push
- Burchard on Day 10: Ramadan around the world
- Anonymous on Dua #2 – Before drinking Zam Zam water